May 10, 2018
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- What Information We Collect About You
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- How We Share the Information We Collect
- How We Protect Your Information
- Third-Party Links
- User Content
- Fair Information Practices Compliance
- Access to Your Personal Information
- Do Not Track Signals and Minors
- Contact Us
- Changes to This Policy
The information we may collect is described in this Section, and includes data related to your access to the Services and security, such as your Facebook/Google login credentials, as well as information you provide us with voluntarily, such as your gender, your telephone number, and any other information you enter into the Services (collectively, the "Personal Information").
We may collect Personal Information directly from you, from third parties, or automatically through your use of the Services. The manner in which we collect your Personal Information is more fully discussed, below.
Information We Collect Directly.
Information We Collect Automatically.
- If you wish to use your Facebook or Google login to access the Services so that you can use special features of the Services, you must provide us with your Facebook or Google login credentials and username.
- Should you choose to directly contact us, we will collect your name and any information you may provide us with, such as your email address, telephone number or mailing address.
- When you use the Services, App or Website, our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Website, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, Website and/or App, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, and language preferences. We may collect this information.
- We may collect information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data.
- GPS location from mobile devices may be collected. For example, WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- If you submit any information, data and/or content into the Services, Website or App, we also collect and store this information, data and/or content.
- If you make in-app purchases through the App, we will collect the information about the purchases you make (but not your payment information – this is collected through the app store where you downloaded your App).
We automatically collect analytic information related to how users use the Services, Website and App on an aggregate and anonymous basis. We may use services such as Google Firebase, Facebook, Crashlytics/Fabric, or other third-party platforms to collect this information.
Information We Collect Passively.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the Personal Information we gather about you for any or all of the following reasons:
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- To personalize and customize the Website, App and Service to better suit your preferences, to offer personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise improve your experiences with the Website, App and Services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. We may collect Personal Information about you to send you special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may be of interest. You may opt out of these offers and promotions by emailing us at email@example.com.
- For advertising purposes. We may collect Personal Information about you to send to our third-party advertising networks, so that they can provide you with targeted advertisements through the App or on the Website.
- To improve the Website, App and Services.
- For our own market research purposes.
We may disclose the Personal Information that it collects in the ways described above, and to comply with the law, and to protect us and other users of the Website, App and Services. For example, we may share information with:
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Third-Party Providers. To help run the Website, App and Services, and provide you with customized promotions and offers, we may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents.
- Third-Party Advertising Networks. To provide you with targeted advertising on the Website or within the App, we may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you to third-party advertising networks, including but not limited to Admob (Google), Facebook Audience Network, Vungle and Chartboost.
- Business Mergers. If we are bought out by or merged with another company, or we are involved in a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the Personal Information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We reserve the right to share aggregate or de-identified information about its users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, product development or similar purposes.
We want to make sure that your Personal Information is properly protected. We implement a variety of security measures to protect your Personal Information. However, please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, keeping your log-in and password private. You agree that we are not responsible for lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity via unauthorized password activity.
6. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Facebook Audience Network
7. USER CONTENT
8. FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
If a breach of data occurs with our Website, App or Services, we will notify you via a notification posted on the homepage of our Website and via an email notification at the address you provided (if you have provided us with one) within 30 business days of discovering the breach. By using the Website, App or Services, you acknowledge and agree that we may send you electronic notifications via email in lieu of notifications by mail. If you would still like to receive notifications by mail, you can let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please email us at email@example.com for assistance in viewing, change, and modify the following Personal Information: your name, address, email, and password. We are happy to help you access and view your Personal Information.
10. DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS AND MINORS
We do not respond to Do Not Track Signals. If you have question regarding our policy, please contact us at the email address listed below.
The Services, Website and App are for those over the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18. The Services, Website and App and their respective features are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the email address, below.
11. CONTACT US
12. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
13. DELETION OF DATA
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in deleting your data.